Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: o.0 Warez! 0.o  (Read 18788 times)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
o.0 Warez! 0.o
« on: February 13, 2010, 08:26:14 am »

C&C Tiberian Sun is now available for download directly from the EA website! I'm not sure if there are a lot of people here that like TS, but I know I do :)
If there is enough interest we could do an internet multiplayer game I guess ;) Watch out with installing Westwood internet components though, as whn you install the TS internet components ofer your Renegade ones, Renegade won't work online anymore.

http://www.commandandconquer.com/classic
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

reborn

• Engineer
Re: o.0 Warez! 0.o
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:28:08 am »

I already have it, but I hope (if TT can create a solid ban system) then when TT is released they do the same for renegade. If no decent ban system then perhaps it wouldn't be such a good idea.

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 11:24:05 am »

Enough people that I guess already use pirated version with GSA, so that wouldn't make much difference
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

reborn

• Engineer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12:08 pm »

Enough people that I guess already use pirated version with GSA, so that wouldn't make much difference

Yeah, but a server accepting WOL only players is the only real way to ban via serial. If serials are free, then really there needs to be a way of server owners keeping unwanted players out. :-)

StealthEye

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 03:46:58 pm »

It's probably better to have trouble banning players than having no players to ban at all. ;) A good ban system is not possible though. Users can always change things to get unbanned.

May 14, 2024, 09:01:53 pm