Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: Star Wars: The Old Republic  (Read 16442 times)

Slyfox

• Medium Tank driver
  • Jedi Master
Star Wars: The Old Republic
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:51:31 am »

I'm really dissapointed that there is no KotOr three. I don't consider The Old Republic to be the third at all. Revan was my favorite character and I wish we could be him again or at least know what happened to him. (Bioware can't kill him off: too many people like Revan) Anyway, I just wanted to know what the BlackIntel members thought about it (those who like Star Wars, that is). The Old Republic is a bunch of crap designed to get loads of money. I won't be touching that game unless KotOR three is made. I'm more interested in the story of KotOr one and two because it's awesome and incomplete. But that's just my opinion. Now I would like to hear yours.

Thomas45

• Technician
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 06:35:58 am »

I would have preferred KOTOR 3 to an MMO too.
The other Scottish guy who is actually Irish

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:06:16 am »

im not a star wars fan....

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 09:33:43 am »

im not a star wars fan....
Then please do NOT post in this kinds of topics. I've seen loads of people managing to ignore important topics, so this one shouldn't be a problem either.
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

Blind3001

• Havoc
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 06:03:42 pm »

Then please do NOT post in this kinds of topics. I've seen loads of people managing to ignore important topics, so this one shouldn't be a problem either.
Quoted For Truth

Well, I want KOTOR 3 as well. They might even announce it at E3 (I hope)
But I'm still looking forward to see how this game turns out, it looks interesting.

[17:14] Thomas45: Star Trek Scotsmen
[17:14] Blind3001: Scotty!
[17:15] Thomas45: beam me up gwynzer

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 06:07:43 pm »

So many Jedi... so many Bounty Hunters... so many... superpowers, basically.  At least in SWG you started as a "normal" guy. You didn't automatically start with force powers or any crap like that.

I'd prefer a KOTOR III.  I properly played II yet (only at a friends, so not done to much of it), but I immensly enjoyed KOTOR I.
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Thomas45

• Technician
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 07:39:27 am »

So many Jedi... so many Bounty Hunters... so many... superpowers, basically.  At least in SWG you started as a "normal" guy. You didn't automatically start with force powers or any crap like that.

I'd prefer a KOTOR III.  I properly played II yet (only at a friends, so not done to much of it), but I immensly enjoyed KOTOR I.

KOTOR isn't as good and it gets worse the futher you get and see how much is left out, one Character you meet at the start of the game and after you finish the first Planet you have nothing to talk about the rest of the game. :(
The other Scottish guy who is actually Irish

Slyfox

• Medium Tank driver
  • Jedi Master
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 07:12:02 pm »

That's mostly in KotOr 2. In the first KotOR, talking to your npcs is spread out through the game.

May 09, 2024, 08:55:23 pm