Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Discord Link  (Read 69141 times)

StealthEye

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
Re: Teamspeak Details
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 06:54:55 pm »

Sounds good to me. I'll have a look at it when I have a bit of time.

Hmm, "Dealman", where have I heard that name before. Date registered: February 27, 2012? Has to be a bug in the forum software... Hmm... ;) Kidding of course. Good to see you drop by again! How are you?

Dealman

• Soldier
Re: Teamspeak Details
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 06:30:08 pm »

Sounds good to me. I'll have a look at it when I have a bit of time.

Hmm, "Dealman", where have I heard that name before. Date registered: February 27, 2012? Has to be a bug in the forum software... Hmm... ;) Kidding of course. Good to see you drop by again! How are you?

2012? I could have sworn it was longer than 5 years?  :o

I'm doing alright! Been tough finding jobs, very saturated over where I live but seem to finally have found some place with very good chances of staying for a longer time. Just got news today that my contract will be extended until the end of November. So that's good  ;D

How are you? How's BlackIntel as a whole doing nowadays? You guys still play them vidya games or mostly just chit chat every now and then?

Me and a few friends have been working on a community for a while, been up and down. We had some success with DayZ back in ArmA 2 - hosted some popular servers for that and some other stuff. Then it kinda died out.

Been wanting to get back into it but turns out that when you grow up, time becomes much more valuable and less available.  :'(

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
Re: Discord Link
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 07:26:19 pm »

We are now using Discord. Join us! https://discord.gg/nskgpv6
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

InsanityRocks

• Patch
  • I wear pants, short pants
Re: Discord Link
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 09:54:35 pm »

Sweet!  :)
Quote from: Gwynzer
"InsanityRocks, a friend of Matsif and I, also would like to join us for games. He's an elderly (like, 40) gentleman who is easy to get along with and has a good sense of humour (and in general, good sense)."
Pages: 1 [2]

March 28, 2024, 09:30:37 pm