Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: BlackIntel BIrthday Meet 2010  (Read 45295 times)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
BlackIntel BIrthday Meet 2010
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:44:01 pm »

This post is meant as a registration topic for THE BIrthday meeting. This meet would be held in the Netherlands in the weekend of February the 5th till the 7th. A possible location would be this. I think that we should be able to get around 15 to 20 people. With that amount of people the estimated price would be around 100-150 euros including food, drinks and paint balling. With more people it is cheaper, as the accommodation would relatively cheaper.

If there are enough people we might go for the 40 person housing, but for now I think that 22 person housing would be enough. Let me know what you think of this, and vote if you intend to come.
This meet will be dedicated to the Fourth BIrthday of BlackIntel. We hope you want to come over and celebrate with us. Please sign up now, so we know what to expect, how many people, where from, how you will arrive (plane, car, train?) and such!

Said AYE so far(6):
Evil
Ghost
Seye
Trace
Dex
Gwynn

Said MEBBE(2):
Liam
Twiggles
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:23:15 am by Gwynzer »
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
Re: BlackIntel BIrthday Meet 2010
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:45:31 pm »

* EvilWhiteDragon signs up!
I will be by car
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 09:46:57 pm »

I will be there, by plane than I'm assuming I'll be able to grab a lift from one of you kind folks.

Remember folks: If you're not sure yet, it takes place february next year, at least consider it :D Let us know you are considering.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:04:01 pm by Gwynzer »
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Ghostshaw

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Engineer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:49:49 pm »

I will be there by cycle (if its at hoekelum).

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 09:55:32 pm »

i think i can't guys (again) my parents would never agree me giving that much money away for a 2 days event :P assepcially meaning that i have to go with (openbare vervoer XD ) sorry guys maybe next time ;)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 09:59:01 pm »

i think i can't guys (again) my parents would never agree me giving that much money away for a 2 days event :P assepcially meaning that i have to go with (openbare vervoer XD ) sorry guys maybe next time ;)
Aha! But it is a 3 day event ;) Anyway, if you want, I could talk to your parents to see if there is a chance that you can come over. And the 100 to 150 euros is all inclusive, it's not much considering that.

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 10:03:05 pm »

i think it wouldn't work haha  :D ( i suck at calculating lolz ) but i dont know february is far away :P hehe

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 10:08:21 pm »

it's not 100-150 euro each, it's 100-150 total per person.

If it's an issue with your parents not allowing it - as Evil said, we can easily discuss with them.  Being able to actually speak to the person your child will be meeting with makes it alot easier for them to trust you'll be safe with us.  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:42:16 pm by EvilWhiteDragon »
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Trace

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Havoc
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 10:19:16 pm »

Of course im in :)
Always love meetings.

Trace
[23:58:41] <~EvilWhiteDragon> I want to go to town and get drunk
[23:58:53] <~EvilWhiteDragon> why wont any of my friends answer my sms
[23:59:15] <Trace> cuz u dont have any friends?
[00:02:12] * You were kicked from #BI-Moderators by EvilWhiteDragon (FU)

StealthEye

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 10:48:50 pm »

Obviously, and whatever transport I'll be using, it won't be a plane. ;)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 10:50:07 pm »

Obviously, and whatever transport I'll be using, it won't be a plane. ;)
Nor a car unfortunately....

Twigs

• Engineer
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 12:17:58 am »

Darn..I'm not actually a member :P

If anyone is interested though my position is......considering (if the invitation holds)

Got to work out dates with work. Money etc ain't a problem. Can't see myself driving that far so it'll probably be a plane..then maybe hire a car.

Gwyn...you should invite Safekeeper, then make the paintball teams BI vs invited pubbers :P

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 01:16:57 am »

If anyone is interested though my position is......considering (if the invitation holds)

Got to work out dates with work. Money etc ain't a problem. Can't see myself driving that far so it'll probably be a plane..then maybe hire a car.

Gwyn...you should invite Safekeeper, then make the paintball teams BI vs invited pubbers :P

I'm more than sure you are invited too of course :)
Regarding myself, not to sure this far away. Money is a problem and when I turn 21 I'm looking into going to University, we'll see with time. And if not, hopefully a few people will be going to a lan event in 2010 ? :P

ShadeSlayer

• Patch
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 04:40:11 am »

Dang, that would be a dream come true if I could do that. But I'm thinking that won't be possible at least until I move out and get a decent income.. Could be three years.. But, I'm not planning on abandoning you guys. The FS section of BI is as close to me as my friends I see every day. :D

Thomas45

• Technician
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 06:44:55 am »

Clan staaackers!
The other Scottish guy who is actually Irish
Pages: [1] 2 3

March 28, 2024, 08:41:59 pm