Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: BlackIntel BIrthday Meet 2010  (Read 50174 times)

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
Re: BlackIntel BIrthday Meet 2010
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 06:50:47 am »

Hello again (just woke up with a frikking nose bleed >.> ) but anyway regarding the calling thing :P i know i can trust you guys but my parents are what you call really protective :P but the funny thing is if i was 17 now then i could come XD  ,strange i know  but i think i have to sit off 1 year :P

DKDexter999

• Danish man. Irish hero. Lover of beer.
  • Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Mobile Artillery driver
  • YES! It's me, in womans clothes - so laugh NOW...
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 07:36:00 am »

I'll be there too, btw!

SO you'll be able to see such important occurrences as: A drunk Dane! (not seen since '96) - A drunk, sleep deprived Dane falling asleep! (Not seen since '93) - A drunk, sleep deprived Dane falling asleep behind his/her computer (not seen since '91) - A ... somewhat sober Dane paintballing with waaaaay too less clothes on, btw... whoops... (not seen since '89(!!!!))
DKDexter999
-
The greatly exaggerated Great Dane

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 09:08:46 am »

@ FS people:
1. You are invited as long as you are a registered member on our forum and have at least some posts.
2. If you think it's expensive, then I must tell you that it isn't too bad, A flight from the UK to here is max 50 if you book early, and the weekend itself will be as cheap as possible. With 15 people accommodation will probably be around 55 euros each, and for another 50 to 100 euro we will have food and paintball arranged. Paintballing however isn't required and would save you about 30 euros.
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

DKDexter999

• Danish man. Irish hero. Lover of beer.
  • Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Mobile Artillery driver
  • YES! It's me, in womans clothes - so laugh NOW...
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 09:48:20 am »

Paintballing however isn't required and would save you about 30 euros.

YES!!!!11!111!!!!1!! rawr :+

RL Renegade is obligatory!!!!!111!1!1!
[/spam]

It's an experience you should not miss out on! Both paintballing and the meet in general is an experience you will remember for a long, long time.

EDIT: If you're not too drunk of course :+
DKDexter999
-
The greatly exaggerated Great Dane

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 09:53:02 am »

Let me use that last statement to make one thing clear already: If you're starting to get annoying towards others while drunk you can find a different place to sleep. It's your own responsibility getting drunk and how you behave. If you can't behave while drunk then you shouldn't drink in the first place.
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 11:18:14 am »

@ FS people:
1. You are invited as long as you are a registered member on our forum and have at least some posts.

You also have to have went through the BlackIntel initation: Reading through, and posting, on ROFLCopters

i can trust you guys but my parents are what you call really protective :P

That is why we can call them. :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:24:17 am by Gwynzer »
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

goztow

• Havoc
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 12:25:44 pm »

KOSs2 will look into the possibility for organizing the KOSs2 meeting together with the BI meeting. As the date is already set, we need to check if it suits enough of our members.

Ghostshaw

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Engineer
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 12:44:06 pm »

Annoying drunk people can go sleep outside in the forest and risk encountering a full size wild boar. (and yess they do live there, my dads car got rammed by one quite close by once).

MacKinsey

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Patch
  • /nick Fabi
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 03:15:04 pm »

Not possible - wait 2 years and i got a full driving licence (in about 1 year i can drive with others that have her driving licences for x years, not much points (you get points if you get flashed if you drive to fast) and registered at my licence)
- Sorry :( -

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 05:10:41 pm »

Not possible - wait 2 years and i got a full driving licence (in about 1 year i can drive with others that have her driving licences for x years, not much points (you get points if you get flashed if you drive to fast) and registered at my licence)
- Sorry :( -
There are things like trains and planes ;)

Trace

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Havoc
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 05:19:27 pm »

SO you'll be able to see such important occurrences as: A drunk Dane! (not seen since '96) - A drunk, sleep deprived Dane falling asleep! (Not seen since '93) - A drunk, sleep deprived Dane falling asleep behind his/her computer (not seen since '91) - A ... somewhat sober Dane paintballing with waaaaay too less clothes on, btw... whoops... (not seen since '89(!!!!))
I've seen all 3 last year...

@venom
I understand ur parents don't like it, but if we have a word with them it might change... Also when travelling on weekdays i'd be able to travel with you from eindhoven (not shortest way tho). I'll come by train probably.
[23:58:41] <~EvilWhiteDragon> I want to go to town and get drunk
[23:58:53] <~EvilWhiteDragon> why wont any of my friends answer my sms
[23:59:15] <Trace> cuz u dont have any friends?
[00:02:12] * You were kicked from #BI-Moderators by EvilWhiteDragon (FU)

goztow

• Havoc
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 06:34:35 pm »

Ionizer can't make it the 5th of Feb, and as co-organizer it wouldn't be fair for him not to be able to join in. So we won't be able to do the meeting joint with BI. I wish all of you good fun, though :).

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2009, 07:11:28 pm »

I've seen all 3 last year...

@venom
I understand ur parents don't like it, but if we have a word with them it might change... Also when travelling on weekdays i'd be able to travel with you from eindhoven (not shortest way tho). I'll come by train probably.

i appreciate the effort you want to make but i asked today for a second time and the answer was no maybe next year ;)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 09:35:07 pm »

It is next year :+

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:17 pm »

agoogiegaggie XD

translation "" i mean excactly 365 days from here :D ""
Pages: 1 [2] 3

April 25, 2024, 09:36:14 pm