Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Web hosting and domain registering.  (Read 24195 times)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
Re: Web hosting and domain registering.
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 07:06:09 pm »

TransIP isn't expensive either, and since they are our sponsor, I think we should try to get them at least one (more) sale :+
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 08:17:05 am »

In the past I've been with two people, the first one i forget the name and it was somewhat difficult to talk to them. and currently I'm buying from a friend, from his reseller account and it's much easier to ask for more bw (when i needed it) and for extra sites on my account etc. Although I really doubt that wont be needed this time around.

I would be dropping my hosting completely but as it stands, I had a few customers (mainly friends) That are hosted on the same reseller so there is little I can do about that for now. Might just simply drop SA, and run my site of the hosting and attempt to get reductions in price :/

Also I'm thinking now, 1GB is to much. My server has used almost 3GB but on it is several sites and needless files (at least now it does) For just my portfolio and a few 100 pngs. I think 500mb will be fine.

goztow

• Havoc
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 08:29:48 am »

Well, let me know if you would want a more official offer on the specs of your choice :). I'll see what I can do then.

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 11:10:38 am »

Mega hosting pakket
400MB Webspace
10GB Datatrafic
25 mailaccounts

Giga hosting pakket
750MB Webspace
10GB Datatraffic
50 mailaccounts

Mega is 3,99 euros and Giga is 4,99 euro. Not sure if it includes the domainname, but it does kinda suggest that.
I'm not sure how good thier webserver service is, but just as a connection and rackspace provider, TransIP is more than fine.
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!
Pages: 1 [2]

April 28, 2024, 04:38:49 pm