Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: UT3 section it needs sorting  (Read 14183 times)

dhdc

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Havoc
UT3 section it needs sorting
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:36:48 pm »

as you might know the ut3 section needs sorting and we need something done it needs setting up and for someone to put the effort in to it that is why i am resigning not because i am incapable i know some of you will think that but because i dont play that game any more i play css so i am handing it over to evil and trace i believe but will still play it and attend training with you all
Gaming Events attended: (iseries) -I37, I40, I42, I43, I45, I46, I47, I48 and I49
Steam: dhdcste

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
Re: UT3 section it needs sorting
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:04:05 pm »

I haven't really noticed any training or anything. Can't say it's a shame as I really have tried getting in to the game, but i simply don't like it.......

It's defiantly not a game for me. Just hope that when renx finally comes out, it was worth the purchase.

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
Re: UT3 section it needs sorting
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 08:48:34 am »

Well, I'll (re)start the UT3 section later today, with sheduled trainings and what more. I'll also try to keep people motivated to stay active in the section, and regularly attend trainings.
This because this seems that all traiings run emtpy when they are running for a longer period of time. Since I'm now in college, I can't go deeply into this matter right in this post.
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

March 29, 2024, 11:42:49 am