Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Donations for expansion!  (Read 47565 times)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
Donations for expansion!
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:52:31 am »

We're considering to host more games, like Team Fortress 2 or Counterstrike: source, but, in order to do so we need donations. So we would appreciate it if you would donate a little amount. A donation can be made by various means. You could choose a bank transfe, or use paypal. If you want to do a bank transfer then I'll give you the needed details after a pm, otherwise you should be able to find everything on our frontpage. The paypal adress is jorik.modderkolk@planet.nl.
We would espacially appreciate the donation as we want to expand our base operation to for ex. TF2 or CS:S.
As you might have noticed we've just launched our UT3 server. That seems to work, but we've noticed that a lot of (new) members can be gained in CS:S or TF2, so we would like your support in this.
All the money we'll get we'll invest in a quadcore CPU for the server. This way we can expand the amount of servers we're running. If we don't get enough donations to upgrade the CPU (and or HDD) then we'll put the donations to good use in keeping the server running.
The month to month running costs are 55 euro's ech month, so we really would like it if you would donate something.
Even 5 euros would be of great use here at BlackIntel!
Thanks for your support!
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

dhdc

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Havoc
Re: Donations for expansion!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 03:20:40 am »

can ya let us know when ya plan on upgrading the cpu and i will try and donate some towards the cost as its a onw of thing but the regualar donation i will try but i have my driving stuff to pay for atm and i dont have a job
Gaming Events attended: (iseries) -I37, I40, I42, I43, I45, I46, I47, I48 and I49
Steam: dhdcste

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 03:36:02 am »

well, as soon as we get more donations we can do this. ATM we're not entirely sure whether it'll work, but doantions would be a obvious way of stating that you like the idea.
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

MacKinsey

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Patch
  • /nick Fabi
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 10:13:29 am »

I would like to donate, but my mom doesnt allow me to do that.
Thanks to the German law i am not allowed to create a PayPal Account without a yes of my parents.
International Donations arent allowed too, as far as i know.
And sending money with the post isnt that good, you hear very often that they take the money out and such things like that.
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 01:27:02 pm »

I would like to donate, but my mom doesnt allow me to do that.
Thanks to the German law i am not allowed to create a PayPal Account without a yes of my parents.
International Donations arent allowed too, as far as i know.
And sending money with the post isnt that good, you hear very often that they take the money out and such things like that.
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
S0megeeza send me 70 euros once by snailmail. That worked :P. Anyway, perhaps that your parents would allow a banktransfer? Coz if so, I can give you the details you'll need. That is known to be secure so that shouldn't be a problem, and doesn't cost anything extra when done inside the EU.

Trace

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Havoc
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:07:20 pm »

I think mail would work fine as long as you only use paper money.
I will see how much i can miss when i got paid and stufi is in.
[23:58:41] <~EvilWhiteDragon> I want to go to town and get drunk
[23:58:53] <~EvilWhiteDragon> why wont any of my friends answer my sms
[23:59:15] <Trace> cuz u dont have any friends?
[00:02:12] * You were kicked from #BI-Moderators by EvilWhiteDragon (FU)

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 01:31:39 pm »

At the moment I'm unemployed, and trying to keep a house running. (not to mention shortly upping sticks and moving out of the area completely) I do of course appreciate the servers, the games, the things you guys do, the money you guys pay to keep the servers and this community alive. But my standing right now I'm not able to donate at all.

When my situation changes, i will donate without a second thought.

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 01:48:42 pm »

At the moment I'm unemployed, and trying to keep a house running. (not to mention shortly upping sticks and moving out of the area completely) I do of course appreciate the servers, the games, the things you guys do, the money you guys pay to keep the servers and this community alive. But my standing right now I'm not able to donate at all.

When my situation changes, i will donate without a second thought.
Well, then it is obvious. You have to set priorities, and in your case that should be food and a home.
Everyone that can miss a little bit of money (even 5 euros is appreciated!) please donate ;)!

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 01:27:59 pm »

bump ^^

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 08:45:43 pm »

You guys received any donations ?
Well Extra donations?

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:29 pm »

No and no.
Why?

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 11:43:26 pm »

Curious.

May be able to donate a small amount in a month or two. I know "every little helps" but donating bugger all, is just ridiculous cause' of paypal fees.

Friso1nl

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Patch
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 06:57:12 am »

I = 100% debts.

But I'll have a look if I can spare some in a month...
testie
<Gwynzer> You beat renegade.
<LCII^Bun-Bun> wowzerz!
<LCII^Bun-Bun> It's Nod, not NOD, It's Nod, not NOD!
<Gwynzer> I know
<Gwynzer> I am SHOUTING NOD
<Gwynzer> BECAUSE NOD IS THE VICTOR

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 08:47:05 am »

Curious.

May be able to donate a small amount in a month or two. I know "every little helps" but donating bugger all, is just ridiculous cause' of paypal fees.
Mail is an alternative, banktransfer from the UK isn't, because as far as I know then you'll pay about the same fee. But, if you want to donate by banktransfer that's fine by me as well.

Trace

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Havoc
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 05:36:26 pm »

I just donated, next plz! ;D
[23:58:41] <~EvilWhiteDragon> I want to go to town and get drunk
[23:58:53] <~EvilWhiteDragon> why wont any of my friends answer my sms
[23:59:15] <Trace> cuz u dont have any friends?
[00:02:12] * You were kicked from #BI-Moderators by EvilWhiteDragon (FU)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

March 19, 2024, 03:15:10 am