Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: SIGNUP - Wyldcard  (Read 23213 times)

Wyldcard

• Soldier
  • "Catch Ya On The Flip Side"
SIGNUP - Wyldcard
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:31:32 pm »

THREAD SUBJECT: SIGNUP: Wyldcard

Game I am joining for: C&C Renegade

Ingame Name: Wyldcard (or Wyldcard99 if someone has taken my name)

Previous Game/Clan Play Experience: Bought Renegade in 2002 new when it came out and played till Westwood folded (i was Vegeeta99 back then) and recently (6 months ago) realized theres still a shit load of servers going & multiple MODS for it. I played DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) for about the last 4 years & some WoW.  Other than that i play mostly Vindictus, Hearthstone and Renegade.

Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? Im a support player mostly, im usually playing an engineer or a bazooka joe. I infrequently use vehicles & i ususally (if i remember) donate alot of my creds to others to buy vehicles. If im in a vehicle its either a very slow game or the shits hit the fan..........  ^-^

lavakill

• RenX Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
Re: SIGNUP - Wyldcard
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 05:18:05 pm »

We don't support C&C Renegade anymore, as we have moved on to Renegade X instead.  It's basically the same thing with improved graphics and some new things such as airstrikes.

Quote from: IRC
<EvilWhiteDragon>   what irritates you then lavakill ?
<lavakill>   you
<StealthEye>   knew it :D
*   EvilWhiteDragon smacks lavakill

Wyldcard

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 10:54:19 pm »

Oh frickin great another MOD that doesnt work for me............................. >:(

I tried installing it 2 times & both times i got errors when i tried to run it after installing. But i get my PC back from the shop today or tomorrow, its got Win 7, a new GeForce Gr card, a new drive & a new motherboard, so i prob wont have a problem with it then.

Yes i am hard on computers.....rage issues.....you know pot heads

lavakill

• RenX Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 09:14:48 pm »

You should probably hold off installing Renegade X Beta 2, as Beta 3 comes out next week.

And welcome.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:16:27 pm by lavakill »

Quote from: IRC
<EvilWhiteDragon>   what irritates you then lavakill ?
<lavakill>   you
<StealthEye>   knew it :D
*   EvilWhiteDragon smacks lavakill

Wyldcard

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 08:43:20 pm »

Man Ren-X is a beautifuly rendered game. Its so realistic & it "PoPs" right out at ya. An thx for the tip about waiting to instal. Although ive had a few times when it locks up & either i end up laying dead under a tank when it unfreezes (lol) or i have to restart my PC. Do you think it could be the graphic setting being to high?

StealthEye

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 10:53:12 pm »

Perhaps the settings are too high, but most likely your hardware is overheating. Try to clean any dust that may have collected (it helps more than most people think!). You can also try upgrading your GPU drivers. You can also try other heavy games or GPU benchmarks and see if you get the same freezes. A good test to see if it's something user/software related or driver/hardware related is to try to toggle the num lock led. If it does not work while frozen, the problem is not with RenegadeX, but with the drivers or hardware.

Wyldcard

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 02:28:18 am »

Thx Stealth

March 28, 2024, 10:56:52 am