Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: Signup : Zyrtex  (Read 20609 times)

Zyrtex

• Soldier
Signup : Zyrtex
« on: September 16, 2014, 05:16:30 pm »

Game I am joining for: Planetside 2
Ingame Name: Zyrtex
Previous Game/Clan Play Experience: Any games that can have a tactical gameplay and heavy emphasis on teamwork (like Arma2, Arma3, War Thunder) and a lot of other games but making a complete list would be a bit too long i'm afraid.

As a player, i really like tactical gameplay but also enjoy having fun at the same time. I currently found a new interest in Planetside 2 after the last outfit i was in sort of fall into inactivity (it was SCEV by the way but i never really had any incentive to be active with them). Also I absolutly love organised play but always struggle to find people that are willing to partake in such plays (even when i play ARMA on serious servers).

I play a lot of different games and i'm interested to see if BI has an activve community outside of Planetside2.

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
Re: Signup : Zyrtex
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:11:50 pm »

Bonjour Zyrtex and welcome aboard.  Hopefully you'll be able to make a bit more sense out of our resident French-Canadian, Slyfox. He makes no sense to us most of the time, I'm not sure if it's due to the Frenchiness or if he's just broken in the head. Maybe both :P  Now with you here we may find out which of the two it is :P

You'll have to hit me up somepoint when playing ARMA, I'd love to make an attempt at playing some seriousness, I've never managed it in "pub" play.
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Taeng

• Patch
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 12:19:27 am »

Greetings Zyrtex and welcome.

I'm sorry to hear that as a person who enjoys teamwork, fun and tactical gameplay you joined SCEV. I can't promise we are better than SCEV, after all, they are now our almighty tactical overlords on Miller but from time to time the world catches a glimpse of our tactical superiority. However, most of the time we just play together and have a bit of fun.

Slyfox

• Medium Tank driver
  • Jedi Master
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 12:19:35 pm »

Hon hon hon!

Baguette!

Croissant!

I already feel a connection.

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 03:01:40 pm »

Omelette du fromage!
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 03:38:49 pm »

Ah, casual support of sterotypes, how I love you.
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 05:01:05 pm »

You're welcome Gwynzer ;)
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

April 16, 2024, 09:55:26 am