Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: signup: Caudimordax  (Read 15561 times)

Caudimordax

• Technician
signup: Caudimordax
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:22:08 am »

Game I am joining for: planetside 2
Ingame Name: Caudimordax
Previous Game/Clan Play Experience: some fps, used to love Wolfenstein ET back in the day.

Loving planetside at the moment, tend to play most evenings for a bit. Knowing myself, I don't tend to spend too much time outside the game on forums and such, but maybe we can fix that. Definitely looking for a good group to do semi-organised play with, so much more interesting than going solo for me. Some of you may have seen me asking about outfit action every now and then so come say hi when you see me.
You're just not using yer brain!

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
Re: signup: Caudimordax
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 11:25:39 am »

Welcome aboard my man. I've thrown you member access now so explore the new stuff you can see.  I'll send a PM later with some other details, but consider yourself initiated (If wished we can still do the traditional sacrificing of a baby goat. Your choice :P )
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Taeng

• Patch
Re: signup: Caudimordax
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 11:28:25 pm »

Greetings Caudimordax and welcome, I doubt anyone would call us ''good'' or ''organised'' within Planetside but Gwynzer gives us orders and the rest of us fumble around pretending that we're doing something, that may just be me though.

I don't tend to spend too much time outside the game on forums and such

I wouldn't worry too much about that, in fact, this just so happens to be my monthly visit. See you next month.

March 28, 2024, 05:22:07 pm