Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: READ ME: Application Form / How to Join  (Read 21694 times)

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
READ ME: Application Form / How to Join
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:42:48 pm »

BlackIntel is pretty laid back and for our games which have integrated support for communties/outfits/clans we're more than happy to let anyone in to those groupings who seem nice and have a (partial) brain. We don't force these people to register to our forum, however we are also a community outside of the games we play and we encourage people to sign up and partipate. For most of you, this is why you're reading this post, so welcome :)

Membership in BlackIntel does come with some benefits, and we also do not have an age, skill or time gate for joining. we're light on rules, but they mostly come down to "don't be a dick." We ask only one thing from you to become a member and that is an application post, please copy and complete the information below and create a new thread in this forum with it.

Enjoy your time here :)

-----

THREAD SUBJECT: SIGNUP: USERNAME

Game I am joining for:
Ingame Name:
Previous Game/Clan Play Experience:
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?

---
Feel free to be as detailed if you wish. If you're uncomfortable with anything feel free to be non specific (eg age: 21-30). Please don't lie though, that's a bad way to introduce yourself to a new community

Example post below.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:52:23 pm by Gwynzer »
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
Re: READ ME: Application Form / How to Join
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:50:44 pm »

Example time for those who struggle:

THREAD SUBJECT: SIGNUP: Gwynzer

Game I am joining for: Planetside 2

Ingame Name: Gwynzer

Previous Game/Clan Play Experience: Played online games for over a decade, almost always in some form of organised play. Led Clans in Freelancer when it came out, have had various standard and management roles in BlackIntel. Games I've played significantly and enjoy talking about are: Freelancer, Renegade, First Strike (BF2142 Mod), BF 3 and 4, Planetside 2 + more.

Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? I like games and I like this community. If I'm about I'm almost always up for a chat so give me a poke on Teamspeak if you want to yap. For more, you'll have to see our internal "about us" thread ;)
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

March 28, 2024, 11:05:06 am