Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: Battlefield 4 releasedate  (Read 25299 times)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
Battlefield 4 releasedate
« on: April 25, 2013, 12:39:23 pm »

http://bf4central.com/2013/04/battlefield-4-commander-feature/battlefield-4-ebgames-promo/
An internal promotional poster from an EB Games Australia outlet reveals several Battlefield 4 features, including Commander, Battlelog 2.0, and Battlefield 4 Premium. BF4Central has obtained the poster (seen below), from an EB Games store in Sidney. It’s unknown whether the poster is directly from EA or a creation of the EB Games marketing department. Just recently, EA and EB Games announced that Battlefield 4 will be present at the annual EB Games Event in October.

The Battlefield 4 promo poster features high-rest artwork of the game, with teaser text reading:

“Armchair general: Rank up into the seat of the brand new Commander mode and lead your team to victory.”

“Battlelog 2.0: The next version of the state of the art gaming portal. Track every shot, every opponent, every detail of your online Battlefield career.”

“Go Premium: Stand out on the battlefield with exclusive uniforms, weapons, and more. Get exclusive expansions, starting with Drone Strike (TBA).”

“Thrill Ride: Thrilling singleplayer campaign takes you all over the world as part of an elite squad of soldiers.”

The poster features Xbox 360 and PS3 logos at the bottom, but oddly enough, no PC logo is present. Obviously, the game is coming to the PC.

Check out the Battlefield 4 promo poster below (click for higher res version):

So, are we genuinely interested?
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

RSF_Angel

• Patch
Re: Battlefield 4 releasedate
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:14:08 pm »

Xbox 360, PS3.
(Not shown- bad PC port, buggy for a least a month after launch.)

Brand NEW (Bf2 2006) Commander Mode!

Comes with Battlelog 2.0- like a non optional facebook of killing. Random friend 1674 got a headshot and some medal. Hoorah!
Also based around the free community created stats sites available for BF2/2142 from 7 years ago. But compulsory!

Go Premium! Give us mon€y$! Get Weapon$!Winz!

Singleplayer- Be a white american soldier, shooting non american soldiers for some vague reason.

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 06:26:58 pm »

After watching how the map design has gotten steadily better with each expansion, I'm starting to get a little excited. I won't pay until I've got to actually try it in alpha/beta tho.  Seriously, in Endgame we were starting to see some low-level-Benu work with Static Objects, it's really interesting to play. The aftermath maps are pretty good too, all of them have got really interesting points to fight over.
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Trace

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Havoc
[23:58:41] <~EvilWhiteDragon> I want to go to town and get drunk
[23:58:53] <~EvilWhiteDragon> why wont any of my friends answer my sms
[23:59:15] <Trace> cuz u dont have any friends?
[00:02:12] * You were kicked from #BI-Moderators by EvilWhiteDragon (FU)

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 12:58:26 pm »

I'm interested due to the BF3 community I play with. I don't think it will suit us tho.
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

Slyfox

• Medium Tank driver
  • Jedi Master
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 02:27:39 am »

What Angel said.

And I'm sick of seeing even more modern day shooters. I'll jump at a 2142 sequel, or a full-fledged Battlefield game set in ANY time period other than today.

April 24, 2024, 12:22:31 am