Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: hi  (Read 45096 times)

camand101

• Soldier
hi
« on: February 22, 2009, 03:18:58 am »

hi i just joined your clan. :) i have never been in a clan before so this is the first and have been playing renegade for about 1 year now.  i live in  michigan witch is in the united states of america. im mainly on ~oldtimessniper~ server and i am normaly on for at least 2 hours a day normaly around 5 to 7 est ;D

Gwynzer

• PS2 Game Leader
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
  • BloodyNoob Handler and Mating Expert
Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 04:46:44 am »

Hi mate, welcome to the clan. I'm Gwynzer, apparently I'm the resident "idiot" but really that title belongs to our Clan leader dex.  Hope to see ya ingame at some point, I'm sure we'll get to know each other a bit more eventually.

Look out for our Dragon, he bites.
Quote from: TK2 Ban Policy
ur gut feelings are good enough.

Quote from: Ren BI1
Gwynzer@IRC: PENIS
shippo: sigh
lavakill: he always ruins everything

LeeumDee

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 06:05:02 am »

Oh dear god the humor gwyn, im cracking at the sides  :o

hi camand, welcome to BI.
Hope you enjoy your stay here, and get used to not playing on the server you want to, its BlackIntel from now on! :P lol

So whats your ingame nick?

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 08:21:02 am »

Hey camand

Welcome to our stinky clan XD hehe just joking welcome :D
I hope you'll like it here :)

and ehm well gwynzer is right watch out for our dragon he bites

DKDexter999

• Danish man. Irish hero. Lover of beer.
  • Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Mobile Artillery driver
  • YES! It's me, in womans clothes - so laugh NOW...
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 08:50:27 am »

Hi mate, welcome to the clan. I'm Gwynzer, apparently I'm the resident "idiot" but really that title belongs to our Clan leader dex.  Hope to see ya ingame at some point, I'm sure we'll get to know each other a bit more eventually.

Look out for our Dragon, he bites.

Welcome around camand! :) I hope you'll enjoy your long stay here.

Btw, it's not really *my* clan, I was appointed leader of the BlackIntel clan - but BlackIntel is so much more than that, really. The BlackIntel coders for instance was behind one of the best (if not THE best) anti cheat server side runs - BIATCH or BlackIntel AnTi CHeat

BlackIntel is also a regular community like any other community - and you don't have to play on BlackIntel servers all the time, of course. Some would of course be appreciated ;)

And, yeah, the dragon bites... but not that much nor that hard... just like your arm you're losing...
And watch out for Gwynzer, our resident hobo - he'll do anything for a piece of food...
DKDexter999
-
The greatly exaggerated Great Dane

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 09:03:50 am »

well lets introduce all our  old tarts XD

DkDexter999 - Mr selfclaimed spamgod :P hehe
Gwynzer - Our Resident Hobo
Leeumdee - Our skining lizard :p
Friso - A dog that only tells extremely long stories and there boring too
rchap - Our old opera singer that starts too sing when he is mad XD
Stealtheye - an eye that you almost never see he only come's up to eat food or to help :P
Evilwhitedragon - our little white dragon that indeed bite's but if you know him like me he'll only bite your fingers off :D
Dhdc - a hippo that love's music and games XD
Godofcave(men) - Our little cave troll that only come's out saying TITS OR GTFO :P
Ghostshaw - he is our boogie man only come's up to scare you :P
Mackinsey - the rabbit indeed Remain calm the only thing he does is talk about pc parts :P
Ridoyugo - he is actually a guy that stay's at one position sooooo yeah ..
Stanlyspy - :P if it isnt our Co-clan leader hehe the little pony of dkdexter999

if i have forgotten some one :P you may ad him for yourself oh wait forgot about my self XD

Diamanto - a lazy Eagle that only love's boobs and funny pic's but CAUTION  his Humor is not funny at all (rather stupid :P )

so that was our clan intro XD
again welcome to our clan :P

Friso1nl

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Patch
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 09:38:49 am »

Why thanks! Damn Dutch git, seriously hate Dutch people... They smell to! ;)

Naw, just kidding, welcome camand, I'm Friso, I am like, the 1337 pro of this clan (ok ok, that is kiiinda enthousiastic, but whatever) Ingame I'm known as Friso1nl or 1 of my 20 other nicks I use to confuse the hell out of people, I'll probably let you know when I see you online.

And lemme give a more realistic discription:

DKDexter: Clan "leader", if you see him post, ignore it and read the next 3 posts, they usually explain what Dex said without 5 pages of filling material.
Rchap4: Well, if you want your old grumpy neighbourhood guy, here he is, being a very emotional / dedicated player he might shout a bit to much / to fast, but we all know he loves us (and we love him)
StealthEye: One of the 4 admins, also a coder, hangs around IRC to bash about nerdy stuff with some other IRC'ers. (But he's a cool dude though, helped me out a few times with stuff I tried to do)
EvilWhiteDragon (EWD): Weird Dutch person, best to be avoided, his Dutchyness is contagious. However, he ain't to bad, also one of the admins, the non coder one if I'm correct.
Godofcave: Weird English person, just... weird, damn nice though, good fella.
Ghostshaw: Well, what he is NOONE knows (maybe Seye or EWD) haunts both IRC and Ren, but you never see him on proper times, technicly not a clanmember since he doesn't do clans...
Mackinsey: A german guy, does some weird stuff with leveledit and I believe now also trying some coding? Anyway, nice guy, but after a while you really want to kill his parrot. (You will notice on vent)
Stanlyspy: Like, weird Wellish (is that a word?) person, bit weird, but not to bad of a guy, fun to play some good games with.
Gwynzer: A fattie bashing scott (right DHDC & gwynzer? ^^) but a nice fellow, usually on IRC if you need help, best one to poke if you ask me.
DHDC: A scott bashing fattie (just kidding) Nice guy, plays mostly cod 4 or css if I'm correct.
LeeumDee: Your skinning master, for all your needs, very nice guy, usually around on ventrilo.
Last but not least (at least, that's what I hope): ME! Friso1nl: Leeum's skin bitch (I do all the easy things which you have like 500 of ;) ) and infantry wars / ob walking (legal way) expert (together with liam) and just saying: I'm Dutch to, not to let you think I hate Dutchies or something... ;)

Anyway, if you want some more answers (or some less text), just post!
testie
<Gwynzer> You beat renegade.
<LCII^Bun-Bun> wowzerz!
<LCII^Bun-Bun> It's Nod, not NOD, It's Nod, not NOD!
<Gwynzer> I know
<Gwynzer> I am SHOUTING NOD
<Gwynzer> BECAUSE NOD IS THE VICTOR

StealthEye

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Medium Tank driver
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 10:03:39 am »

Ok, now you probably scared camand101 off with all your weird posts. :D

Hey camand, welcome to the BlackIntel clan/forum/server/etc, enjoy your stay! I guess the others left me little more to say... ;)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 10:22:33 am »

Hi!

Ok, now you probably scared camand101 off with all your weird posts. :D

Hey camand, welcome to the BlackIntel clan/forum/server/etc, enjoy your stay! I guess the others left me little more to say... ;)
^^that, and I wont just bite for no reason, rest assured ;)
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

stanlyspy

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Patch
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 11:04:26 am »

well lets introduce all our  old tarts XD

DkDexter999 - Mr selfclaimed spamgod :P hehe
Gwynzer - Our Resident Hobo
Leeumdee - Our skining lizard :p
Friso - A dog that only tells extremely long stories and there boring too
Stealtheye - an eye that you almost never see he only come's up to eat food or to help :P
Evilwhitedragon - our little white dragon that indeed bite's but if you know him like me he'll only bite your fingers off :D
Dhdc - a hippo that love's music and games XD
Godofcave(men) - Our little cave troll that only come's out saying TITS OR GTFO :P
Ghostshaw - he is our boogie man only come's up to scare you :P
Mackinsey - the rabbit indeed Remain calm the only thing he does is talk about pc parts :P
Ridoyugo - he is actually a guy that stay's at one position sooooo yeah ..
Stanlyspy - :P if it isnt our Co-clan leader hehe the little pony of dkdexter999

if i have forgotten some one :P you may ad him for yourself oh wait forgot about my self XD

Diamanto - a lazy Eagle that only love's boobs and funny pic's but CAUTION  his Humor is not funny at all (rather stupid :P )

so that was our clan intro XD
again welcome to our clan :P

Not quite Diamond, i don't have any title postion in the clan, a clan member - Moderator. ;)

As for you camand101, welcome too the forums as the other guys said stick around and we'l see you ingame, btw be sure to check out our snipe server on Blackintel2. Enjoyz
"<Blazer> I need to find a damn heat source I can put under blanket with me
<Blazer> I know...laptop!
<TD> i hope your laptop burns ur face off
<TD> gg"

"<DKDexter999> can I bend them?
<DKDexter999> and should it be the cbend command?"

rchap4

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Rocketgunner
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 11:06:56 am »

hey i dont listen to opera :P

Rchap4: Well, if you want your old grumpy neighbourhood guy, here he is, being a very emotional / dedicated player he might shout a bit to much / to fast, but we all know he loves us (and we love him)

Im not that old ???

Welcome to the clan. Hope you have a good time

nice to finally have another american join again. ;D

DKDexter999

• Danish man. Irish hero. Lover of beer.
  • Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Mobile Artillery driver
  • YES! It's me, in womans clothes - so laugh NOW...
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 11:17:57 am »

ingame, btw be sure to check out our snipe server on Blackintel2. Enjoyz

Camand101 already has actually ;)

Him and SuperUFO were playing and I wrote a bit to them. Camand101 ended up joining us! :D
DKDexter999
-
The greatly exaggerated Great Dane

VickVenom

• Honorary Ex-Member
  • Medium Tank driver
  • FAIL . Epic? ,Yes!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 11:19:22 am »

:O stan you arent :P what did you do got fired XD

rchap4

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Rocketgunner
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 11:23:30 am »

Him and SuperUFO were playing and I wrote a bit to them. Camand101 ended up joining us! :D

Wow and he still joined :D  sorry dex i could not help myself ;)

stanlyspy

• Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Patch
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2009, 12:36:13 pm »

Its more retired or fired myself :P Whichever you prefer, i did it after i stopped bein Clan Leader. I never re-became assistant.
"<Blazer> I need to find a damn heat source I can put under blanket with me
<Blazer> I know...laptop!
<TD> i hope your laptop burns ur face off
<TD> gg"

"<DKDexter999> can I bend them?
<DKDexter999> and should it be the cbend command?"
Pages: [1] 2 3

April 26, 2024, 07:41:29 am