Not logged in

Please login with username, password and session length or register.

Advanced search  

Author Topic: Holy Drum and Bass  (Read 17871 times)

Peter_Bingo

• Soldier
Holy Drum and Bass
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:06:46 am »

Baptazia - Super Sunday - Master x / Rhymes & Noisia - 1 of 3 - part 1
Baptazia - Super Sunday - Skibadee / Fun & DJ Ruffstuff - 2 of 3 - part 2
Baptazia - Super Sunday - IC3 / DJ Clipz & DJ Die - 3 of 3 - part 3

I personally listen to drum and bass and find these videos totally funny because the videos are so well put together and also this is how most people dance to drum and bass in clubs. I don't go dance to drum and bass but use it has a listening music.

I have been to a church went i was younger like the ones in the video and found it very scary (i'm roman catholic). Also like to point that most priests that work in churchs like that, some how think they have power from God and can cast out demons and are choosen by god, which I presonally think is BULLSHIT!. Another point, most people that go to drum and bass clubs use class A/B drugs or get totally pissed (drunk) so they "enjoy" themselves more (Found that out when I went to a rave)

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
Re: Holy Drum and Bass
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:46 pm »

DnB is ok, personnaly I prefer Techno as most of you'll probably know by now :P On the vid's they are pretty well done indeed.

And indeed it's pretty sad that people need drugs to enjoy themself (yes, alcohol is also a drug, one that would, if invented today, be banned immediately). From my experience with Techno/House/Hardstyle parties, people that have used XTC/mdma are the ones that cause the least problems, at least much less than alcohol. I noticed this when I was to the Ministery of Sound NYE 2010 party in the O2 Arena, because them brits where annoyingly drunk. Here, there are a lot more people that have used (I think) xtc and it really gives a better atmosphere.

Harde Baas - Simplon Invites Paul Kalkbrenner @ Simplon, Groningen
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

RSF_Angel

• Patch
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:42:35 am »

Also like to point that most priests that work in churchs like that, some how think they have power from God and can cast out demons and are choosen by god, which I presonally think is BULLSHIT!.

Protip: All Catholic priests believe they have this power and are chosen by God.
Plenty of other faiths do too.

Additional: During the catholic mass, it is believed that the priest exercises power and compels Christ, the son of God to be sacrificed once more for the sins of the congregation.
The doctrine of transubstantiation then establishes that the wine and bread ingested  turns into the literal flesh and blood of Christ whilst in your body.

True story.

PS: Drugs are bad, video is funny.

Thomas45

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 10:32:07 am »

I've been to a lot of churches and none of them have been like that :o
The other Scottish guy who is actually Irish

EvilWhiteDragon

• Founder
  • Staff
  • Mammoth Tank driver
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 11:38:36 am »

Protip: All Catholic priests believe they have this power and are chosen by God.

Additional: During the catholic mass, it is believed that the priest exercises power and compels Christ, the son of God to be sacrificed once more for the sins of the congregation.
The doctrine of transubstantiation then establishes that the wine and bread ingested  turns into the literal flesh and blood of Christ whilst in your body.

True story.

So are many religions. Actually they have many characteristics in common.
1) they are generally addicting
2) they both seduce people
3) they alter your sense of reality
4) they are both expensive
"It is important to find a balance. It is easier for parents if they set ground rules from the start about how long their child is allowed to spend on these types of games." - Only one line of cocaine a day, dear son!

DKDexter999

• Danish man. Irish hero. Lover of beer.
  • Honorary Ex-Staff
  • Mobile Artillery driver
  • YES! It's me, in womans clothes - so laugh NOW...
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 04:44:43 pm »

So are many religions. Actually they have many characteristics in common.
1) they are generally addicting
2) they both seduce people
3) they alter your sense of reality
4) they are both expensive

5) religions make you think you can go to heaven (or an equivalence); (most) drugs make you think you can fly...
DKDexter999
-
The greatly exaggerated Great Dane

Peter_Bingo

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 10:45:11 pm »

5) religions make you think you can go to heaven (or an equivalence); (most) drugs make you think you can fly...

Now, now, lets not mock!

The doctrine of transubstantiation then establishes that the wine and bread ingested  turns into the literal flesh and blood of Christ whilst in your body.

True story.

I forgot to that into consideration :). But there churchs out there that use reglion in there favour like of pastor that stole money from his church community and also said that he could cure people of illness and shit, thinking he was jesus or something.

Slyfox

• Medium Tank driver
  • Jedi Master
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 01:58:27 am »

Half life 2 Music: Apprehension and Evasion

This epic music music is from an epic game I recently bought! I think EWD would like it.

Thomas45

• Technician
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:41:43 am by Thomas45 »
The other Scottish guy who is actually Irish

May 04, 2024, 03:07:26 am